eternal love

eternal love

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Matchbook

The onward motion of the sea
The sand is falling through the glass,
In happening, the happenstance. 
You laugh...

A smile brought back to me when we we're just children
Youth of the rain, the rolling thunder 
I found the missing peace of the matchbook
With the letters of our names...

Spring gardens bloom
While snow is out of season
The coldness of our hands we can't touch 
Because the soul hides underneath us.

I forsaken the fragments of strength 
To have you praying over my shoulder
So much then, not long ago
I waned all this to end... 

Or be written a fresh start.  

I uncover for you the fragments of 
My last ouch of strength
That there's more than faith in what we say...
That you'll never miss me
As longs I live on in some small way 

I found the missing peace of the matchbook
With the letters of our names

No comments:

Post a Comment