eternal love

eternal love

Sunday, April 20, 2014

6 feet Under

What you believe and what you pretend 
Doesn't matter much to me

The colour of the sky falters under blackness 
I stain the glass with blood like ink to scar from 
Blackness rain, one foot under 
The walls are coming down... just trying to reach that place 
There is no recapturing a moment now that the years are aged. 

Two feet under the ground...
And the voice becomes more clearer than before...
This conceptional night so far between the days
On the otherside of the sun 

What you believe and what you pretend 
Doesn't matter much to me

I'm already 6 feet under ground. 
Where there walking. 

Like unison 
Without ever crossing paths 

The walls are coming down... just trying to reach that place 
There is no recapturing a moment now that compulsion has changed...

I want a second chance at this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment