eternal love

eternal love

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gray Pasture

Gray pasture...
This day I enter the forest alone
Lost if I wasn't found... I've belonged forever... 
In my loved ones hearts, 
Feel safe and secure 

The wisdom of the mindfulness.  

But we all lose hope within the fears of how brutal living on this earth can be.... 
We all make amends... 
Say things we just don't mean... 
To hurt one another or shut yourself down just because you don't like what you see...
On the outside... on the outside looking  i...n

I know where beauty exists and its the most delicate place near the soul... 
The hardest thing to find is something that will make you happy 
Without any ill effects.... 
I've slept nearly a year with this drug and everyday the dreams become 
Less spiritual than that of a business man... 
Never undo your suit and tie, your primitive mask... 
Stay in your own world where making. money 
Is everything....

This day I enter the forest alone
Lost if I wasn't found... I've belonged forever... 
In my loved ones hearts, 

Feel safe and secure

The wisdom of the mindfulness.  

On the outside... on the outside looking  in.

No comments:

Post a Comment