eternal love

eternal love

Monday, April 28, 2014

Hallow Sanctity

I awake from fear, into a state of conscientiousness 
Should I be afraid? 
(The unknown, the unknown... the not knowing.)
Impossible paradox... stainglass windows 
With all that I am I fight against you to stay as a whole  
Open hearted; black ventricles- the darkness of your eyelids 
Can't stare right through the pain and the bruise within 
Given time we all can heal... 

Forgive me for I have sinned. 
Just want the unworldly forces to keep a sense 
Of us.. tethered or bound  
To know thy love is endless. 

The beauty the crown, 

No evil, no disease, no love-loss
Can make you change your soul...
It's who we are. 

Distant bells chimes the 3 am alarm 
Of fire in the air... 
Pinned down like a porcelain doll 
This would not be the right time to wake 
Or add to your precious scars... 
This would not be the light of our reality
Since the colour red is dominate in ours. 

I've seen not one doorway to escape 
And i'm looking with eyes wide shut 
 (The unknown, the unknown... the not knowing.)
Impossible paradox... stainglass windows 

And the dim of your eyes on morning sunlight
It takes another kind of strength to long for sleep

But be tormented by the thoughts
And the dreams that are conceived   

With all that's become of me.
Why can't you feast on my flesh and bones 
Before I become a complete skeleton?

Fearless escape into the Hallow Sanctity
Dreams won't haunt you no more. 

The promise land sanctuary

The beauty the crown;

No comments:

Post a Comment