eternal love

eternal love

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Corresponding

Can't remember when they tied my hands
Can't remember when they strip me down to nothing
Villagers throwing rocks and stones 
Can't remember why they whipped my back
And laid upon my head a crown of thorns 
I can not remember the glorious Crucifixion
For the spirit found
More strength to rely on 
It's faith
For human to treat others 
The way we treat ourselves 

Some day's it's a blur 
The pain and the suffering
(Tomorrow always shows
A bright new endeavor)

Sunday's you hold the moon captive 
But late at night 
You feel it's shine more.   

Some day's it's a bliss 
The love and nature's calling  
You hear the same and the walls come down 

(Tomorrow always shows
A bright new endeavor)

For the spirit found
More strength to rely on 
It's faith
For human to treat others 
The way we are one and the same...

I can't remember why they tied my hands? 

No comments:

Post a Comment