eternal love

eternal love

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Determined Strong

Maybe I've spoken to proudly
Maybe I've shared more than I've gotten 
Maybe there are demons where angel's should to be
Maybe I'm lonely even if I'm loved by many...

My love, determined strong 

I have resisted the urge to give my life away 
Fair chance in all that's likely to be perceived 
There's more written on outside the book 
Than words delivered religiously....

We come together like broken parts
I not afraid to live,
I've crossed the borderline to death
Everyday the reminder is haunted 
I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid 
I just need the paradox to fill the wonder. 

I need to know the world I'm in
I need the world to know faith exists 

Maybe I've spoken to proudly
Maybe I've shared more than I've gotten 
Maybe there are demons where angel's should to be
Maybe I'm lonely even if I'm loved by many...

My love, determined strong 

No comments:

Post a Comment