eternal love

eternal love

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Free Blue

Free the blue...in order to free you're liberation 
Your religion, the Sanctity of which you've become. 
Trapped out of the bottle for 12 years
There 's no cure for what you bare
Each and every day
The same origin of suffering, false truth
True failure on my behalf. 

To keep wanting to let go.
Let go
Let go...
But turn my hands over to the palms. 

In the blue... Use to be spread in the skies
For something to see 
But no one can deliver the drug I want straight into my veins...
For eyes half open 
And clouds half full
Into this path I follow the apple cores... 
Does anyone remember the artist Samuel Palmer? 
Or am I just living inside one of his most famous works... 

They say if you cant get someone to help you, 
You help yourself.... 
Well, in the process of 
Turning the scattered pages,
Fathers I want to feel nothing 
As if nothing is a feeling that does exist..

Deliver harmony throughout this land.
Make the ghosts speak about broken glass
And things that use to be whole
Something different to define me....
Together, I don't always want to feel so small... 

Before I leave the rain to dissolve
On my skin...
The paint dries as the river sound forever. 
The old apple tree of the valley
Remembers every soul whom was creative enough
To become a part of his world, his envision 
Even for a short time.

You've allow your love to grow.
Without freeing the blue...
Blue leaks out slowly over the horizon 
Of pink and orange...
Name the last of colours you see....
And feel.... 

Violet becomes the new mixture  

And you drink the sky down slowly until it becomes dark 
There's no way you can deliver the drug I want 

Straight to my veins...

In order to free my liberation 
My religion, the Sanctity of which we've all become 
Trapped out of the bottle for 12 years
There 's no cure for what I bare
Each and every day
The same origin of pain, suffering

False truths
True failure on my behalf. 

To keep wanting to let go.

Let go

Let go...

But turn my hands over to the palms.

Free blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment