eternal love

eternal love

Monday, May 12, 2014

My Bewildered Eyes

My own place of worship 
My own altar
Sanctuary
Desk with typewriter and library of books...
Some ink spills through 
On new hand written notes 
A flood of black
I'll never remember how I phrased 
The difficult questions,,,
Belief will substitute the confusion 
Nightmares you are trapped here  
And no one even knows me...
The sun keeps isolating... what I know about you
I open up and left my soul do the deep thinking

Afterall people like to take liberties where they should not

The paragon night is full 
With the moon the colour of my bewildered eyes 
Shapes and patters where the trees make their shadows 
Against monuments and graves...
The Raven bird, Elanor 
Who always visits me, standing on the windows ledge 
The damage of Storm Corrosion 
Weathered away the opening gates 

I look within Marry, through the sheeting black rain
Eyes follow
I can't go wrong 
You hear all the memorable lyrics 
And you brought back down to earth 
Holding red flowers for a tomb freshly dug 

Have you answered my prayers yet? 

I didn't think guilt would follow me...
Not all this time
You put your heart in someones hands
And trust that it will beat just as strong as there's  
All in one piece now, 
Stronger than I use to be but with no will power 
The frailty of my heart in your warm hands...

 The sun keeps isolating... what I know about you.

I'll never remember how I phrased 
The difficult questions,,,
Belief will substitute the confusion 
Nightmares you are trapped here

Wake me up on your shoulders.
Wake me up... 

My bewildered eyes 

No comments:

Post a Comment