eternal love

eternal love

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Palms in Ritual

Water springs a leak from a single drain 
The underwater light baring entity reveals her shape
Cloaked in diamonds and rubies
She leaves one treasure behind...

Undertow, I reach the sand barrels down 
From where I sank before 
Searching with my heads to touch 
What was once help by the beyond
Maybe even a crystal... 
Maybe a cross made from precious stone  

Covered in light my eyes adjust modestly 
As the treasured ruby shines off her finger...
Into my hand for palms in ritual 
And in the shadow of the specter 
Whom starts to sink out of the light 
Into the black whole where we arrived    
Cloaked in diamonds and rubies
She leaves one treasure behind...

Hand printed 
Eligible to see and read
As bold in the illuminated water   
The drain springs a single leak... 
And before she disappears completely 
The ruby slips off her hand  

She leaves one treasure behind...

Love in each of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment