eternal love

eternal love

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Silent Spirit

In silent spirit 
Judgment is hidden away 
Like the silent winds that follow you 
Follow the rain, as I too 
Have a lot more to dream about 
As I lay here all alone
I know nothing of his return 
Nor my belief that he will;

But in uncertain times
One point of wisdom will follows me to the grave
Without pain we would not know happiness 
And without happiness, love, and companionship 
There would be no point in living at all...
The ratify that we have even come to be.  

In this lifetime
First a child
Always a child.
The lighthouse shines up at the steeple 
As the bell tower
Rings throughout the village 

Casually, 
Does anyone else but me
Find this nostalgic? 

All those that have lost
Sit alone in somber prayer
The masses have all ended   
Undo your umbrella 
And feel the night air 
Come to life tonight. 

In silent spirit 
Judgment is hidden away 
Like the silent winds that follow you 
Follow the rain, as I too 
Have a lot more to dream about;

No comments:

Post a Comment