eternal love

eternal love

Friday, July 18, 2014

Dilaudid

Continuous wind 
On the forefront of a hurricane 
Some light still escapes the clouds,
Why haven't you seen the flashes 
In the purple sky? 
So unusual, in the blink of an eye
Set all panic to a sense of longing from this despair,  
The rain to a downpour, 
The gates are closed and locked for the remainder of my life 
But someone is there... 

My vision is doubled by the sound of the harp 
Nothing missing yet 
But the love that sustains us both;
Old paintings with frames worth much more 
Than the art inside
Phantoms have locked me back in this cellar
But I still haven't forgotten what it feels like to live.

To live and to love.  

Continuous wind 
On the forefront of a hurricane 
Some light still escapes the clouds,
Why haven't you seen the flashes 
In the purple sky?

I will always be there. 

To live and to love. 

((Dilaudided  the pain inside.)) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment