eternal love

eternal love

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tomorrow's

Stop the clock
Time has no meaning
Live by the day
And the heart is pressing on
Pill by pill
Awake, no alarm 
And sleep the same. 

I believe in yesterday
Tomorrow never comes 
To meet at two arrivals 
At separate points of the bridge
Of this Kingdom...  
The first a tunnel move inwards
The last, a tunnel moving out. 

Sunday is the day you grow flowers 
And tomorrow is the day
You decorate my grave 
Tomorrow never comes...

In the air of fresh rain
The music of so many thoughts
Conveys the memories of so many inspired. 
Haunts the soul with nostalgic intrigue  
I speak to God in a prayer 
And none of what i said 
Is strong enough than my connection to this album 
God is within me... 

Somewhere,
Bury these words
Deep in the ground
Stop the clock
Time has no meaning
Live by the day
And the heart keeps pressing on...

Pressing on...

Tomorrow never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment